Thursday 6 November 2014

Bridal Wear with a difference: Wedding Series 2


Hello there!

We are back with the November installment of the Wedding Series on Enjoying Today!
About a week ago I went wedding dress shopping with my Mum and in just over half an hour she had picked her dress (no pictures-can't let the surprise out!).

So in honor of that I am going to show you 3 Wedding dress styles that will turn heads at you wedding for being just that little bit different.

1) The Short Dress
It's daring but with the right venue and the right style of wedding then why not go for it!
Etsy 
Reem Acra - Spring 2014
Reem Acra 
House of Mooshki


I came across the Reem Acra dress on 'Say Yes To the Dress' and that's when I fell in love with short dresses. On the show the bride to be added a thin tulle skirt to make it appear more bridal, but just imagine it at a New York city hall wedding!
I had a look round and found another short wedding dress on Etsy; it's not as tight fitting so it appears more conservative but still very beautiful. Find it here at Pure Magnolia Couture.
An finally I had to add a complete head turner. The Elle dress from House of Mooshki gives you that something blue in a tea length sixties inspired dress. Even if you are not a fan of the blue, the lace and the detail is simply stunning. Check out House of Mooshki here.


2) The Two piece
I had never even considered a two piece until I started doing research for this post. 36 of these eye catching creations are on this buzz feed post (click here to check them out). I have picked out 3 of my favorites.

Olivia Palermo
della-giovanna

Lihihod
The one thing I really love is the skirts, they are all so dramatic and they scream bridal. This means that it becomes the brides choice as to how over the top they want their dress to be. You could have a super simple top for a relaxed vibe, as with the first dress or your can go for a beautifully detailed and very on trend top as with the other two.

3) Back detail
Some of us prefer something a bit more simple, so why not keep the wow factor in the back with some amazing back detail.
Aisle Perfect


I don't think anything else could top this in terms of detail, such a simple dress but the beading turns it into a piece of art.
Of course if this is a bit too much for you why not switch out the beading for lace.
yapert.com
Thanks for dropping by! I love reading all your comments so please leave one. 
Which dress was your favorite, and maybe you could leave a link to your absolute dream dress, I would love to know more about what styles you guys like!

Claudia x

No comments:

Post a Comment